oh frock i have the worst hiccups tonight. just got home from doing headstands at yoga -- perhaps that's why... :)

have had a particularly busy bee week so am resting my head on this chilly winter night. had a chat to my mama and baby sis tonight --  i love catching up on all the adelaide goss. such a small city that everyone knows each other's business intricately! i really reaally want to get back there for a visit before chrissy but i'm desperately saving every penny for my europe 09 trip so there's a chance that i won't. i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for cheap flights (or secret assignments...) intrigue!

i am heading off on an alice-in-wonderland adventure tomorrow. i'm taking my friend V from work on the special ness walking tour of surry hills + paddington (she is a sydney-ite of over 22 years who hasn't been to surry hills yet. the horror!) eggs and toast and coffee and markets and movies and books oh my! I am bringing my camera so i promise to take lots of pics to show you all. 

right. must be off to do terribly exciting things like eat dinner and wash the dishes. the wind is howling outside and i might just snuggle up and watch enduring love on dvd (how i love thee Ian McEwan).

oh and my friend A from work got me onto this fab band today: nouvelle vague. has anyone heard of them? god i love this videoclip so much that i want to marry it and have little french hat-wearing dancing babies...




dance with me :: nouvelle vague

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top