boots: target. jeans: kohl's. shirt: gap. cardigan: j.crew. scarf: smith's marketplace. belt: forever21. bracelet: hawaii.

So, my camera battery died a few minutes into today's outfit documentation. Which is why I ended up with a grand total of 8 photos. "But there are 9 shown above," you say. Actually, you probably don't say that because, really, who's counting. (Actually, you are, now, because I've brought it up. I'm awesome that way.) Yes, one of the photos above is double-dipped.

Which, coincidentally, is exactly how I like ice cream cones in that magic shell stuff, so it all works out.

Today's weather is snowy and dark and beautiful and mildly depressing all at once. Sometimes I think Mother Nature is passive-agressive. Let's face it, there's tons of evidence, for example: graceful deer destroy tulip bulbs, lengthy summer sun exposure is simultaneously blissfuland cancer-causing, and the existence of mosquitoes in general is proof enough.

I chose everything I wore today because I wanted to be comfy and warm. And comfy. And warm. Annnd I've been missing my houndstooth scarf, frankly, and he's been missing me, so today was a perfect day for catching up. (He's had a bit of a cold but is feeling better, thanks.)

Happy Monday.

p.s. Do you ever do odd things when you get dressed, like move your belt buckle to the side, and then just stick with it because you either like it or forget about it? Yeah. Me too. Like today.

Want this look? Check out the comparable stuff below:

1 comments:

 
Top