Hi! If you're new to my blog: Welcome! No, seriously, I'm glad you came by; I hope you come back often. In fact, I'm going to try to permanently endear myself to you in the classic manner that I first attracted and endeared myself to Pocket: The Wink. 
'Cept I forgot to mention...I can't wink (no kidding). And I didn't endear myself to Pocket by attempting it. It's actually by sheer stars alignment (coupled with his poor eyesight) that he ever spoke to me in the first place, let alone tears-streaming-down-his-face-begged* me to marry him.

(* Maybe an ever-so-slight exaggeration. But maybe not.)
shoes: thrifted. jeans: kohl's. cowl neck shirt: j. crew. striped tunic & belt: forever21. watch: target. earrings: gift.

I have to apologize: sometimes, despite being 31 years mature, I get in silly moods. Today is one of those times. I blame it wholeheartedly on these adorably-8th-grade camo wedges -- they're bringing out the craziness that I usually keep silenced with ample supplies of pnut m&ms and Dumas. But I've been trying to consume less junk these days (with questionable success) (and by "questionable" I of course mean "zero"), and I haven't been reading as much as I'd like. I'm afraid what you see here is the result.

Inspired by the camoflauge on my shoes (which, I'm sorry, but I think camo is just a fantastic print), I attempted acting out a stealth mission in the last photo sequence above. Note the binocs. Note the "blending in" with the natural surroundings. Note, again, the binocs.

Okay, so I actually don't know that much about stealth missions. I kiiiiiind of ran out of ideas after the first two shots. But this much I do know: I nailed it with the striped tunic as uniform, particularly if your stealth mission involves zebras...lying sideways...

Happy Wednesday.

Want a super-stealth look like this? Check out the stuff below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top