shoes & skirt: don't recall. shirt: old navy. undershirt & bracelet: downeast. cardigan: j.crew. earrings: hawaii open jewelry market.

This week I'm grateful for:

- Irish dancing performances.
- Attending said performances with old friends. That is to say, "old" as in long-term, not as in elderly. Although attending with elderly friends would be fine, too... (where'd I put that shovel? need to dig myself out of a hole here...)
- When my 2-year-old calls a red bug-bite on her arm a "sprinkle." ???
- Fingernail polish.
- Being able to exercise. (Whether I actually DO, now, that's a different story...)
- Strawberry milk.
- Touch-screen cell phone. Didn't like it at first. LOVE it now.
- Perspective. Like when I cracked one of my favorite oval mirrors this week, it was a bummer but not a catastrophe because, hey, it's just a mirror. Sometimes I don't have perspective. This week I did, and I'm glad of it.
- Simple green cleaner.
- A good husband who is equally good at being a father.
- Xbox Kinect.
- When my kids play happily together. Nothing more heart-warming. And I'm grateful for it because they've been doing a lot of fighting lately, so those moments are particularly sweet.
- Peace. And safety.

Happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top