shoes & overshirt: american eagle outfitters. tights: don't recall. skirt: sam's club. (sam's??? i know...i don't know...) shirt & earrings: gift. watch: target.
 Leprechauns wreaked havoc in our living room last night but, thankfully, left behind some chocolate gold coins. I think the sheer wealth of the shiny gold foil went to my head...apparently I thought it would be a good idea to blow my nose into the gold (see below...or don't). This, my friends, is why I should never become a millionaire...which is good to realize now, because I was on the verge...
Please forgive the lightheartedness of this post...and these photos. (And by "lighthearted" I of course mean "lame, immature, juvenile, and all things probably beneath you.") I think the fumes of about 10 gallons of green food coloring used for breakfast has gone to my head.

For those of you without kids, St. Patrick's Day is probably not a big deal. For me and mine, it's huge. My kids demand that every article of clothing be green (they're worried about my welfare, what with my leggings choice, but I assured them I could out-pinch any leprechaun should the need arise). Add to that some green pancakes and green milk for breakfast, and we should be squared away for the day...at least until dinnertime.

Ooooh, tangent: my mom is a firm believer in eating all things green on this day; in fact, in the spirit of St. Pat's one year, she tried boiling hot dogs in green water. May I please please pretty please recommend that that little experiment never be attempted by anyone, anywhere, ever? Thanks.

So. This outfit and post brought to you by the color green and the letter L. (For "lucky," you guys, and most assuredly not the L-on-your-forehead word.)

Happy Thursday!

Want this look? Check out the stuff below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top