boots & watch: target. tights: gift. dress: paris, france. shirt: downeast. scarf: sweden. belt: forever21.

An international outfit if I've ever had one--I found this simple linen dress in a boutique in Paris about 10 years ago, and I fell in love with it. Which is odd, because it's actually a shapeless sack that happens to wrinkle if I so much as breathe while wearing it. Other than that? The most comfortable item of clothing I own. (Note to self: Purchase, and wear, more sacks.)

So. I try not to breathe unnecessarily whilst in this dress, but it makes me lightheaded. But it DOES cut down on the intensity of hiccups I experience, so that's exciting.

Hey, don't roll your eyes at me. Sometimes we have to create our own fun, especially when we live in a cold, small town in the winter. Next up: tying your shoes with one hand. What can I say, I'm a party girl. Whoomp there it is.

(ahem) So. Parisian linen, Swedish scarf, boots that were probably made in China but I'm not sure. Now all I need to be really, truly happy is some Italian ice cream. Anyone?

Happy Monday.

Want this look? Call your travel agent OR shop below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top