shoes: steve madden. tights: forever21. skirt & shirt: gap. cardigan: j.crew. belt: thrifted (american eagle). scarf: gift (old navy).

 There's absolutely no method to this madness...and I'm afraid it shows. Yet, surprisingly enough, I couldn't feel more comfortable or presentable.

Which is a good thing, because I spent more than an hour at the school district office this morning for kindergarten registration...along with millions, nay - BILLIONS, of other people. I had no idea the entire state's population is swarming to my area and will be entering my child's kindergarten class, but I suppose it's true. I saw the number of people myself. And my eyes don't lie.

(Except when they read the caloric content on some delicious foods that I happen to want seconds of. Then they tend to omit a few numbers from lame categories like "calories" and "fat." Which is actually way more astute than I would expect ocular orbits to be. I should eat more carrots to reward them for their loyalty. Should.)

So. My daughter didn't get registered today, her very kindergarten (and, skipping a few minor developmental years, collegiate) existence is at risk of falling through the cracks. But don't you fret, because today's a lucky day for you all: Outtakes. Extra-awesome ones. Any by "awesome" I of course mean "please, readers, come back tomorrow...please...readers?...reader?...mom?..."


Happy Tuesday.

Want this look? Just throw on random stuff from your closet until you're dressed. Orrrr shop below. Either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top