sandals & pearls: don't recall. pants & shirt: gap. nylon belt: american eagle outfitters. watch: target.

Sometimes when I type "blogger" I accidentally type it "blooger." I think the world would be vastly different if "bloog" were indeed the new "blog."

But. I'm wearing these sandals because I'm not going outside today. Also, I'm aware that my torso looks abnormally short. Also, this outfit looked better in my head. Also, how did it even look okay in my head, since I'm pairing leather sandals with a nylon belt with pearls? Also, the wardrobe malfunction of the front of my shirt isn't helping matters. Also, yes, I really am that pasty pale. Also, I'm not sure how that J.Crew catalog became an unwitting prop in these photos. Also, despite all this, I'm completely comfortable and okay with how I look.

Also, I think I'm wearing out my welcome at the Also household, so I'll be on my way.

Happy Saturday!

Want this look? PAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA... *wiping tears away* No, but seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top