shoes: steve madden. jeans & jacket: kohl's. shirt: a.n.a. brand. vest: thrifted (homemade). watch: target. necklace: don't recall. belt & headband: forever21.

Notice how I'm hardly smiling in any of these? I actually am smiling...inside. I've been blowing my nose so much these past two days that my nose & upper lip are raw and it hurts to smile. Upper lip? you're asking. That's so gross. What's she doing, smearing stuff around like a 2-year-old? A fair assumption, I suppose, since I was 2 years old once. But, no. I actually have an efficient noseblow. It's just thorough. And, these days, excessive.

And if THAT wasn't what you wanted to read about this morning, well, I just don't quite know what to say. 'Cept don't take great pains to eavesdrop on dinnertime conversations around here, because I've got three kiddos and maybe a husband (but I won't say for sure...but yes) who think everything to do with every type of bodily function and noise is hilariousness and repeatable joke-telling fodder.

All this insight makes you want to be my friend, doesn't it. And run, not walk, to your friendly neighborhood Wall Street guy to take out stock in kleenex company. Either way, I think your future's looking bright. As bright as my nose. And that's something.

p.s. I can't remember if it's cheating to wear a vest with the 30x30 items, but I'm going to say no because it's like an accessory. Right? (*wink wink*) Right. Glad we agree.

Happy Wednesday.

Want this look? Check out the stuff below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top