shoes: famous footwear maybe? jeans: kohl's. shirt: gap. vest: thrifted. belt: forever21. bracelet: don't recall. necklace: gift. poses-with-prop: discontinued.
Can someone please remind me to NOT use props in these photo shoots? I mean, really.
Hey guys. Remember how yesterday I was all (read the following in a taunting, high-pitched valley-girl voice), "I"m wearing a skirt even though it's cold and there's nothing anybody can do about it including mother nature because I am captain of the world apparently." Remember that? Kind of? No? It's okay to admit it...I hardly remember either exCEPT... 

...it turns out that the world doesn't warm up simply because some girl goes bare-legs-with-skirt. In fact, it was freezing, and I ended up wearing leg warmers all day, which probably looked stupid but I didn't care because I was chilly-cold.

So. What did I learn from this little exercise in Life's Laboratory? Several things:
(1) There's probably no reason to shave my legs until July.
(2) Mother Nature is a meanie-head.
(3) My Skinny Jeans are beloved friends and will never betray me in fickle March weather. Thank you, SJ. Remind me to buy you a treat later. Like pnut m&ms. I'll give you the green ones. And by "you," I of course mean "me."
[Editor's note: I actually did have on a skirt this morning until some friends decided to meet up at the park for a picnic lunch, so, as an older and wiser girl than the one who lived yesterday, I swapped the skirt out for jeans. I liked the skirt better, but, frankly, my goosebumps are all tuckered-out from their overstay yesterday. Poor little dears.]

Happy Thursday.

p.s. Don't forget about the awesome giveaway -- ends tomorrow (Friday) night! Hurry!

Want this look? Quick, shop below before spring actually gets here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top