Frame 1: First shot of the day. Whatevs. 
Frame 2: Whooooooaaahh! There's SUN here!
Frame 3: Charlie! Look! That's called "sunlight"...
shoes: don't recall. dress: gift/hand-me-down. cardigan: j.crew. belt: kohl's (skirt/belt combo). bracelet: forever21. flower: downeast basics. necklace: gift.

This week I'm grateful for (in no particular order):

- Optional leg-shaving because it's winter...won't be the case too much longer, and I'm sure I'll miss it.
- Reassurance.
- Sunshine...on my shoulder...makes me hap-pyyyyy. (John Denver)
- John Denver. No, seriously. Who doesn't love "Annie's Song" and "Rocky Mtn High" and others? And if you say you don't, I probably won't believe you.
- 75 MPH speed limits. And an unspoken Utah 5-MPH buffer. Although I've been trying to not take advantage of that, so I set the cruise control for just 3 MPH over the speed limit. Just look at my almost-law-abiding self.
- Ikea. Especially the frozen yogurt ice cream cones. Is it just me, or are those, like, super unexpectedly delicious? Just me? Fine. I'll eat yours...
- Hand-me-downs.
- My husband. Adorable and adored. Same goes for the kiddos.
- Evidences of mankind's goodness and humanity. Makes me tear up sometimes. People are so, well, good.
- God. I just really felt His love for me--plain, average, insignificant me--in some pretty special, specific ways this week. So beautiful. So humbling.
- Jogging again after a long winter's hiatus.
- Not having blisters.

Happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top