boots: kohl's. tights: gift. skirt: kosher casual. shirt: american eagle outfitters. jewelry: assorted. belt: forever21.

This week I'm grateful for:

- tax returns. Wahoooo!
- a roof over my head and food in my cupboards. So many people don't even have that, and I just feel so blessed.
- airplanes that bring my husband back to me.
- weather. Especially good weather, which I haven't had much of lately, which makes me grateful for its future debut...sooner or later. Preferably sooner. Like in 5 minutes. (You hearing me, Mother Nature?)
- new markers and coloring with my kiddos like I was 5 years old again. Seriously. Therapeutic.
- cadbury mini eggs.
- new mattress pad.
- hearing my 2-year-old say "oh. my. dosh." real slow and adult-like. (anytime a kid says something more "grown up" than they can actually correctly pronounce is, let's be honest, heart-melting. and hilarious.)
- the feeling of satisfaction.
- when things just work out. or, even if they didn't, the mere fact that they're over and done with. i'm grateful for that.

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top