oops. tonight i drank the lethal combination of sangria + white wine and now i have the hiccups. BADLY. But it was worth it; my friend CM's boyfriend and all his lovely friends have just moved right around the corner from me, which means a) fabulous fancy wine on tap (one of his housemates owns a restaurant) b) no cabs needed after late nights out and c) CM and I can now have boozy tapas dinners together and then walk home afterwards. hurrah! everyone i know is moving closer and closer to me. I already have the rooftop, and the complicated relationships; now with friends practically living next door my life is becoming more and more secret life of us every day. 

"you know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs, then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time" 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top