it's official: I have a new girl crush. Yes, miss zooey deschanel has knocked sarah blasko and amy adams off their pedestals & stolen my heart.  I am so eagerly waiting to see her newest film venture '500 Days Of Summer' which also stars... wait for it..  Joseph Gordon- Levitt from 3rd rock fame. *swoon* who knew he'd grow up so good? it's my dream cast AND they play lots of fab music too, like The Smiths, Regina Spektor and even a couple of Zooey's own sweet melodies. I only have to wait... oh, 2 months, i think. 

In the meantime, I am feeding my film addiction with several other newbies that are soon to be released. I've already seen Sunshine Cleaning and Every Little Step (3.5 stars, 4.5 stars) and have J.M Coetzee's Disgrace, Coco Avant Chanel, Beautiful Kate, The September Issue and Last Ride on my to-watch list. there's just nothing nicer than a wintry sunday afternoon spent at the cinema with a chai latte and a caramello koala (or two).




ness x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top