well, hello. it's been a little while, huh? I've been waiting for a long time to get my blog mojo back and somehow tonight - in between being a complete uncoordinated spaz at boxing class and scoffing a cheese & tomato toastie - it zoooooooooom came flooding back. It's just a little spark at the moment but hoping praying wishing that I'll be blogging daily ever so soon.

See, i am ever so lucky in that i get paid every day to write and sometimes i find it a little difficult to come home at the end of the day and... write. It's sad but often my brain feels so drained and empty and devoid of anything intelligent and/or witty and i really didn't think it fair to subject you, my darling readers, to my incoherent ramblings. But (there's always a but) i've really missed blogging. So i'm going to stop writing bloody essays and instead just post a little something every night. A deliciously decadent recipe. A new designer. A wintry Sydney night that has me twirly twirling in the rain gutters. Milky tea. A film that makes me cry. A book that makes me think. A salsa-dancing sangria-drinking saturday night adventure. 

i do so hope that you'll come back and re-visit me again. i've missed you all!

ness x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top