hello lovelies. bit of a change of scenery tonight -- gone is the gritty hustle and bustle of kings cross, replaced by the gentle hum of late-evening adelaide, basking in the aftermath of a hot summer day. I'm sitting in my dear papa's l'apartmento, overlooking the bright glow of city lights and the shadowy darkness of the adelaide hills. In the distance dark clouds soar overhead, illuminated by the faint pulsing of those red lights on dangerously high cranes.

not terribly much to report, only that i flew in to the motherland eary yesterday morning and am having a marvelous time gallavanting around familar streets with family + friends. I saw the film Slumdog Millionaire (which gets 5 very gold stars fom this reviewer) yesterday, visited my slightly deranged grandmother in a retirement home and paid a mouth-wateringly delicious visit to the Haighs HQ in Unley. I've drank Long Island iced teas in the hot sun, shopped for jam jars, sunk my teeth into hot salty chips from my fave greek cafe Eros and lounged around with my dad watching thriller spy movies on foxtel. Early night tonight, then dinner with the girls tomorrow morning. god i love holidays....

ness x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top