So. I'm sitting cross-legged on my couch in my apartment, watching Will&Grace while i smother rice crackers in hummus.  I had one of those infuriatingly irritating I-Just-Want-Tear-My-Hair-Out-And-Yell-At-Everyone-On-The-Phone day. Seriously, people (read: magazine readers) are annoying. And the trains were late going to work and coming home today. And i got screamed at by a woman at Martin Place because i didn't give up my seat for her pregnant daughter (i was supposed to notice a three-week fetus?) And i spilt water all over my mac keyboard and had to spend half an hour arguing with the IT boys trying to negotiate a new one AND...

nah, rant over. I'm off to stand on my head at yoga to try and squash all this negativeness out of me. Tomorrow night i'm going to help Samsung celebrate it's 21st birthday but i promise you all a late-night post cheerfully mocking all of Sydney's appliance A-list...

ness x

ps. Karl Lagerfeld + the Fug Girls = hilarity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top