the fabulously stylish Amanda over at swish and swanky has tagged me to do a little meme. the rules? i must share six random facts about myself, then tag six fellow bloggers to do the same. again, apologies for the self-indulgence -- but rules are rules!

one i love watching documentaries and reading books about WWII. not sure why, just that i find the subject matter intricately fascinating. in particular i love books that deal with Hitler's life history and family tree.

two i have an obsessive personality. i eat the same salad for lunch every day, don't tire of watching the same TV episodes repeatedly and can quite happily listen to a particular album or song over and over and over again. in fact, i think my record for playing a song continuously on repeat is 3 days. (which song, you ask? guess)

three my favourite part of baking is eating the batter.

four when i was a wee ness, i used to convince my little sister that $5 notes were of lesser value than 50c coins, so that she'd give me all her notes and I'd swap her for coins. (sorry zed)

five i already have my children's names picked out (clucky? me?)

six more than often, life reminds me of something i have read in a book. I always wonder, shouldn't it be the other way round?



that was so much harder than i thought it would be...

In return, I'm tagging two of my best friends: Lucy (a box of three) & Prue (sheets&stitches).
Two new friends that i've met recently in blogosphere are also getting tagged: Christine (christine-louise) & Clare (murky makeup) as well as two bloggers whose style, words and general fabulousness inspires me every time they post: Pia (pia jane bijkerk) and Joslyn (simple lovely).

I'm off to bed with a cup of milky earl grey and one of my new books but before i do; i have to share that i got the new Josh Pyke album, Chimney's Afire, today. I've had it on repeat since i got home from yoga, and it's hard to describe how i feel when i listen to it. On one hand, light and carefree and giddy -- on the other hand, my heart is heavy because his music contains so much natural beauty and honesty that i feel overwhelmed. conundrum!

I've already posted The Lighthouse Song, his first single from the album, but Parking Lots, Don't Wanna Let You Down and Candle in the Window are just as good, if not better. Get it; i promise it will not disappoint...

ness x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top