the next three weeks leading up till the 19th (when we break from work) are going to be absolutely crazy busy so when i discovered that i no longer had to babysit tonight, i decided to skip yoga (bad ness) and instead do the following

-- paint my toenails
-- wash my dishes
-- listen to Sia really loud on repeat
-- jump around my apartment dancing like a loony
-- choose a dress to wear to my birthday dinner friday night and try it on with all my heels until i have the perfect combination
-- call my friend Prue and gossip about how atrocious it was that Danielle got booted off Stylista
-- then, sit in bed with a cup of tea and read Englby (Sebastian Faulks) until my eyes go blurry


i am delightfully shallow, no? granted, i'm normally a pretty always-on-the-go kinda girl but don't you just ever need a free night just to do whatever the hell you feel like doing...?

ness x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top