This is an awkward thing, the first post of a shiny new blog. Post 1 is supposed to be witty, engaging, and awesome. Sadly, I'm having flashbacks of blind dates in college where, after the first 20 minutes of awkward chitchat, 94% of me wants to go back home and put on my sweats and watch Seinfeld re-runs. So, yeah. Emotional samesies.

Anywho, let's just cut to the chase, shall we? I'm not all that cool. I'm not anything close to a model. I'm not really fashion-forward. But I'm thoroughly enjoying the life that getting dressed thoughtfully has breathed into my life lately. And it's not stinky-morning-breath breathing, either. It's refreshingly minty.

And I wanted to share the fun of fashion with the WORLD!! Or, at the very least, my mom.

Let the awesomeness of fashion blogging begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top