While i'm sitting here watching the emmys (award ceremonies are my guilty pleasure) i thought i'd share with you two of my latest discoveries to start the week off.

First, i have a major girl crush on UK designer Lucy Jane Batchelor. I've never met her, but i have fallen head over heels for her delightfully whimsical cards, stationary and textiles. Have you ever seen anything as gorgeous as her "For You" tokens?


She does so many cute cards too, but this one is definitely my fave:


Lucy also has a blog, hello my little friend, which i urge you to read. Her handcrafted little toys are absolutely to die for. I desperately want to order one for my cousin's little girl.

I know that i've waxed lyrical about my undying love for books many a time before, but there's just so many novel (ha!) ideas out there. Like the hauntingly talented Jennifer Khoshbin. Jen, who hails from Texas in the U.S, carves the most beautiful scenarios and characters into the pages of unused books. 




got goosebumps!

Okay, that's it for tonight my lovelies. i am all blinky-eyed and watching the fools bumbling around at the emmys is making me kinda seasick. (except for you, Tina Fey. god bless your little heart, words cannot express how much i adore your Sarah Palin impersonations, not to mention 30 Rock... best. show. ever).

ness x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top