even when i was a wee ness i had a mood board. 'cept back then i called it a pin-up board, and it had more cutouts of obscure ballerinas than anything else. i love to have a beautiful, ever-changing mood board to look at wherever it is that I'm working; not only does it inspire me but every photo, clipping, card and ticket stub has it's own unique story to tell.

     

     




i'm currently sitting in my apartment, nibbling on my favourite lindt 70% dark chocolate and watching the most delightful Bill Bailey on enough rope. such is my love of bill that an old housemate of mine once gave me a tiny handmade badge with bill's lovely face plastered all over it in technicolour. god knows where he got it from. i'm sorry to say that bill went through the wash one day and appeared looking decidely blurry around the edges. i then hid him a shoe box. sorry bill :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top