Sorry about today's post-overload. But here's what I wore to church:
 shoes: mudd brand. tights: gifted. dress: ralph lauren. shirt & flower hairthing: gifted. necklaces: don't recall. watch: citizen brand.

I loved this outfit today. I love how I didn't wear black shoes, which I normally would've (because of a black skirt) but for some reason didn't. I love how I wore a button-up over a wrapdress. And tied it. I love how the colors don't match but "go." I love the random bits of hairness--braids, bun, barette, headband, flower--that are numerous but not in-your-face. I like the purple tights and the mass of necklaces.

Not like I think I'm so cool or whatever. I just happen to like how this ensemble is entirely Unexpected and Maybe Awesome and exemplifies the whole "method to my madness" thing.

Speaking of madness: my stomach is growling. I'm off to eat.

Happy Sunday. Again. But for real this time.


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top