shoes & jeans: american eagle outfitters. long-sleeved tee & hoodie: old navy. scarf: smith's marketplace. watch: citizen brand. belt: thrifted. hairthings: don't recall.  

Ever wondered what a girl with strep throat looks like? Wonder no more. [Editor's note: Not to pat myself on the back too hard, here, but...did I call it? Strep, I mean? Yesterday? Yes, my friends. I called it. Anyone out there need a medical diagnosis? Because I *think* I might be your woman...]

Yesterday was baaaad. Like, deathbed bad. Today is bad but slightly better, thanks to the inventor-o'-penicillin. And my dr who prescribed it for me. I needed another scarf today (I even slept with my O scarf on last night because it felt so good on my neck. I know. Weird.), so I guess you could say this houndstooth number was my jumping-off point. And, if you'll recall, it's "softer than cashmere?" Haha. Yep. Still funny.

There's something refreshing and earthy about green-and-b&w as a color combo. So I chose my top(s), paired them with some aging almost-holes-in-the-knees jeans (which are super old but a fresh light blue...I'll be sad to bid them adieu when they die), and slipped on my go-to metallic flats.

Know how belts are often a style statement? This one is an exception. I'm wearing it simply to hold up my pants. It's even brown. Paired with b&w. I know. Rebel. But I kind of like how it "grounds" the look overall.

Um, my brain is actually starting to get a little fuzzy. Better sign out before I start rambling like an old man.

Happy Saturday.

Want this look? jeans   scarf   flats   zip-cardigan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top