boots: kohl's. dress: vintage. sweater & grey beaded necklace: don't recall. belt: f21. flower headband: gifted homemade.

Here's the great thing about a dress: it's one stinking piece, and you're done. Period. The end. Finis. I simply added a cardigan overtop this ultra-print dress because I didn't want people staring at me and crossing their eyes trying to decipher the hidden 3D picture. Don't get me wrong; those posters are cool and all. But I'm not a poster. I know that for a fact because when I turn sideways I don't disappear.

I usually add pops o' color in colorless outfits like this. But, what with the uber-print going on, I thought it might be best to just go mono (or would it be di-?) chromatic. Anyways. In the words of Michael Jackson's movie, this is it. Oooh, and "no matter if you're black or white." What a crazy-talented and crazy-crazy individual the King of Pop was.

This post is short. Or wordiness-challenged. Because it's Sunday and family time.

Tomorrow I'll post my 30 for 30. Try to get some sleep between now and then. I know how hard that will be. But try.

Happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top