Shoes: Head over Heels. Tights & belt: F21. Dress: Downeast Outfitters. Black cami: Motherhood Maternity (calm down, people, I'm not pregnant...it's just a super versatile tank that I wear lots.)

This outfit is called: "I have 15 minutes to get ready for church but even that's pushing it because there are a million things that have to happen this morning so actually 10 minutes would be better." Lots going on in life, not a lot going on in this outfit. 'Cept for some houndstooth tights. And a wide black braided belt. With a red drop-waisted faux-wrap knit dress. Not terribly flattering for my squarish shape, in my opinion, but suuuuuuuuper comfortable.

Worth the tradeoff? Absolutely.

Thank you, knitwear industry, for making a one-piece garment that's so versatile, slash, functional that I can put it on in under 1 minute, wipe my kids' noses, appropriately attend church, and carefree-ish-ly make breadsticks regardless of if [Editor's note: She really means "when."] I get flour everywhere. I love me some functionality.

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top