I'm going to be brutally honest with you here, friends. Seeing this photo makes my heart sink. Just a little. That's not a lot of clothing for an entire month. And I feel like I'm getting too old and tossing my too few remaining braincells at things like deciding what's for dinner and what IS 7 minus 3. Looking at this, I just don't know if I have it in me! Okay, fine, I do. I'm stubborn enough that once I decide to do something, that's it. But it may not be the prettiest thing you've ever seen, come Day 23. Or, let's be honest, Day 16...9? Yeah, probably 9.

But, aside from that little melodramatic monologue, let the fun begin! Here's what I'll be adorning myself in over the next 30 days:

5 pairs of shoes (brown boots, taupe booties, black wedge sandals, navy flats, metallic flats)
3 pairs of pants (AAAH! is this even enough?!?! no, probably not. but I'll live and learn) (oh. heh heh. here's what they are: dark skinnies, light denim boyfriend jeans, and wide leg navy pinstripes pants)
4 skirts (khaki, denim, and black pinstripe pencil skirts, and a reversible a-line skirt. hello 2-for-1. beautiful.)
1 dress (white with black pinstripes) (what the what about all the pinstripes going on around here? crap...)
10 shirts (navy blouse, red polka dot silky, royal blue ruffley, mustard cowl neck, blue floral, white tuxedo, black button-up, random red print, grey and pink striped henly, and lavendar pinstripe [aaughh!] button-up)
2 jackets (black blazer, olive jacket)
5 sweaters (green long-sleeve, grey cardigan, greenish cardigan, ivory cardigan, b&w striped sweater)

There you have it, folks. Let the fun begin. Only by "fun" I mean "self-punishment."

Happy Monday Night.

p.s. Can someone who's done this before please give me a heads-up of what to expect over the course of the next 5 weeks? When, if ever, is it hardest? When do you usually start feeling a little like, "okaaaay, I've worn THIS about 8 bajillion times now..."? Or is it simply fun-and-games?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top