Welcome to Tuesday Topic! Today we're going to learn how to tie scarves. A few basic strategies, really. If you have a go-to scarf strategy, I'd love to hear about it! No, seriously. I'm always looking for great ways to wear a scarf.

Welp, here we go.

I did this here


I did a version of this here


 I did this here


I did this (but with a way longer scarf, so I wrapped it lots of times) here


I did this around my waist (instead of neck) here


I don't think I've done this one yet. Will do!

(Thank you, my beloved cell phone, for being an excellent neck stand-in.)

There you have it, friends. Hope this is helpful. Again, I'd love to see pics (thanks to those of you who sent me pics/links from last Tuesday's Topic! You look great all belted up, ladies!) of your attempts/successes. You think I'm kidding about that. I'm not.

And, for those of you who are inspired and anxious to get yo' scarf on (gross), I'd also like to announce A Day in the Life Too...'s very first (drumroll please) (actually, no drumroll. lame. and loud.)
GIVEAWAY!!

It's the model scarf you've all come to know and love. Obviously, this scarf looks good tied in these (and many many more) scarf-tying techniques. It's a lightweight cotton, which will be perfect for this coming spring. And I'll be jealous of your cute scarficity. But happy for you, too. Kind of.


If you'd like to win this item, all you need to do is:

(1) Leave a comment below that includes your favorite way to tie a scarf (it doesn't have to be one featured in this post, either). Be sure to include your email address.
(2) For a bonus entry, Follow, Like, or Subscribe to this blog via your medium of choice provided on this page (google, facebook, bloglovin, or twitter). Leave another comment telling me what you've chosen. And be sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you win.

Winner will be announced next Tuesday (1/18/10), so get your entries in before then!

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top