It's not cheating to use two people as digits if one's daughter begs to be part of the photo shoot. I checked the official rules of body-numeralcy. Written by me for me.  
flats & jeans: american eagle outfitters. shirt: gap. cardigan: j.crew. belt: f21. bracelet & flower hairclip: downeast outfitters.

This is what I'm wearing today. Because it's comfy and easy. Because I like the neutral(ish) colors. And because it facilitates sprinting to the bathroom. A necessity for today.

Did she really just type that? you ask. Gross. Why would she say that?

Never fear, my friends. The reason I'd say that is because today's itinerary is filled with nothing but making this happen successfully:


Ah potty training. Wanna trade lives with me for the next 3 months?

How 'bout if I throw in an adorable 4-year-old to sweeten the deal? She appears to be a chip off the ol' block when it comes to cheesy awesome original poses and oversized accessories.


Happy Friday.

Want to look like Layla? I know. Me too. Alas, I could only find this stuff...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top