Hahahaha. I'm sorry, but seriously...I can't stop laughing at the pic representing "3." Sometimes I crack myself up. Actually, a lot of times. Actually, that happens more often than it probably should, so says Pocket. I think he's right. But I can't help it. 
shoes: union bay brand. pants & shirt: gap. cardigan: j.crew. scarf: smith's marketplace. belt: thrifted. watch: target. earrings: gift.

 
Posting late today. I'm repainting one daughter's room so both daughters cans share the room so my son can move upstairs so we can maybe have houseguests for the next few months.

So I wore this ensemble for a total of, like, 1 hour today. I've been in paint clothes ever since. That's not cheating, is it? And, even if it is, I'm being honest about it. Which should cancel out any negativity you might feel from being betrayed. Let's all eat a pnut m&m as a token of peace.

Oooh, here's a psychological question for you all, once you've exhausted the chicken-or-the-egg bit: If someone tells the truth about their lie, are they honest or not? Annnnnd...yes, the chicken did come first. Absolutely.

Happy Wednesday! (what's left of it...)

Want this look? Here you go, help yourself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top