Raise your hand if I should abandon ship on these numbers. Did your hand rise? No? Blugh.
 shoes: steve madden. tights & bracelets: don't recall. skirt & belt: kohl's. shirt: old navy. watch: citizen brand.

This week I'm grateful for:

- realizations. Vague? Sure. But true nonetheless.
- MP3 players and arm-band attachments. And headphones that go over my head and into my ears because my ears are weirdly shaped and don't keep the "real" kind in while I jog.
- our dog Charlie. cutest, craziest boxer on the planet.
- sour gummy watermelon candies and a husband who will fetch them for me every month. Even without my asking. He just knows.
- walking into our bedroom and seeing Pocket and the 3 kiddos hanging out in our bed, talking and giggling. *warm fuzzies all around*
- warm fuzzies.
- electricity.
- toothpaste.
- polka dots.
- kids in general. They make me smile and sometimes laugh out loud. Even when it might be inappropriate to laugh out loud.
- sunshine and 60-degree weather. Today!! It's glorious beyond belief!
- reusable bags. and disposable bags. and bags in general. 'cept bags under my eyes...not so grateful for those. But grateful to have eyes to have bags under, so... circle of life cycle right there, my friends.
- the circle of life.

Happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top