booties: steve madden. tights: don't recall. dress: gap. belt: kohls (paired with a skirt). bracelet & necklace: gifted (but...f21 and downeast outfitters) 

Tatiana over at Love, Life, Lace had a brilliant idea to start a weekly gratitude movement. I'm a little embarrassed that it took a movement for me to think of things to be grateful for. Nevertheless, this will be a weekly installment here on A Day in the Life Too...

This week, I'm grateful for:
- my 3 kidlets: winkin, blinkin, and nod. and how cutely they play with each other lately. and laugh super hard at my jokes and dinner-making dances. that kind of from-your-gut-laughter won't last forever...i give it approximately 4 more years, tops, before they start getting embarrassed of me, in public and private both. thus, i soak.it.up.
- odor-neutralizer-and-carpet-cleaner-in-one. don't ask.
- having married a man who I miss when he's gone and kiss when he's here. lots on both counts.
- aveeno lotion. "24-hour relief for dry, itchy skin." they ain't kiddin' around.
- my laptop. and my wireless mouse.
- flannel sheets. even ones printed with penguins and polar bears in annoying neonesque colors. i would be a frozen corpse today, discovered in bed between icy cotton sheets, without them.
- cheese.
- God. and the fact that He knows and loves me in all my insignificantness and lameness. that is an incredible truth.
- fingertop bandaids. we actually ran out of these, so i tried to patch together my own when i hurt the top of my finger. which is why i'm now re-grateful for the real deal.
- high-def. (what? who you callin a "man"?)
- free samples at the grocery store. especially in the bakery section. helloooooooo artisan bread.
- ooh. artisan bread.
- the ability to forget, while i'm driving, that i'm driving a minivan. in my head it's a sleek silver beamer. that happens to smell like french fries and periodically blast "puff the magic dragon" while transporting the 3 aforementioned kidlets to and fro. okay, i guess it's always a minivan, in my head and out. but it runs, dangit, and for that i'm grateful.

Happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top