Mirror images. Smashing. And also? Apparently my body rounds itself out where it wants and when it wants, but it blatantly disregards my needs for forming daily numerals (i.e., the bottom part of a "5"). Stinking stubborn knees that only bend. What good are ya?
 boots: target. jeans: kohl's. shirt: gap. cardigan: j.crew. scarf: gift (old navy). belt: Poket's. earrings: hawaii.

In junior high (yes, I'm old enough that I went to junior high and not middle school. Maybe we did arithmetic on slate boards and fetched water from the town well and carried hot potatoes to school in our pails, too. What of it?) (Just kidding. My junior high was just like middle school now--scary cafeteria food and a geography teacher whose white spittle that formed between his top and bottom lip while he talked was absolutely mesmerizing.)

Wow. Better start over. (ahem) In junior high, I remember tucking the front of my shirts in but letting the back hang out. Did anyone else do this? And is it weird that I'm doing it here and now? I don't see it often, but I wanted my belt to be seen here, because to me it tied in the boots to the whole ensemble.

What's your vote--yay or nay to a front-only tuck? And also, sorry about the cuhrazy lighting in these photos. I figure we're all just lucky I got any photos at all. And when I say "we're" I of course mean "I'm"...because probably you all could have a perfectly happy Friday without photos of a girl slapping her knee like a hoedown-beat-keeper and one with hair like a lioness.

But now that you've seen these photos...it's hard to go back to the person you were before. There there, little one. Don't cry.

Happy Friday!

Want this look? First, stick your finger in the nearest electrical outlet. Then buy these clothes:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top