In a perfect world, II + IIII = VI. But in my imperfect world, and on a fairly rotten day like today, II + IIII = XXIV. Feel free to disagree and/or flunk me in Roman Mathematics. But it won't change the photo.
 boots: target. leg warmers: amazon.com. tights: gift. skirt: gap. shirt: a.n.a. brand. scarf: sweden. bracelet: forever21. fake smile: discontinued.
This morning I shaved my legs for the first time in...a long time. Probably somewhere between 5 and 20 days. Give or take. (Preferably not "give," or whichever one makes it longer than 20...) And in doing so, I accidentally gave myself a minor cut (probably from being so out of practice) below my right knee. No biggie, it was small. I got out and got dressed. About 3 minutes later I glanced down and saw a little spot of blood on my tights right there.

Sweet.

Now, if I were a hygienic person or even an average specimen of human beingness, I probably would've changed my tights. Buuuuuut instead I simply threw on leg warmers and pulled 'em real high to cover the spot up. Which ended up being okay, because it's snowing. Again.

Without laying it on too thickly, my day has gone downhill from there. Which is why I posted 0.5 of a photo today, and why I'm making this as brief as possible. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."








*cough*




See what I mean? But tomorrow's another day. And I bet it'll be a good one.

Happy Thursday.

Want this look? Sans negative attitude? You got it...check it out:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top