You should see the outtakes of me trying to make a #12 in one shot. Actually, you shouldn't. They're mildly depressing, because nowhere was a "12" to be found. And also, ouch on the contortions. You'd cry for me. After laughing very very hard. Thanks a lot.

It's Saturday, and my kids have been begging Pocket and me to please pretty please come build some block/lego constructions, the likes of which the world has never seen. You'll forgive me, then, for this very brief, uninspiring, and non-humorous post.

Because, you see, it's not just building with blocks. It's building the stuff of life. Like ultra bragging rights when the girls' structure ROCKS the boys'. So.

Happy happy Saturday.

p.s. If you missed it, don't forget to read my product review on a fabulous skirt from Kosher Casual. It. is. AWESOME. (ehhh...to clarify, "awesome" refers to the skirt. not necessarily the post. capeche?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top