shoes: american eagle outfitters. jeans: kohl's. sweater: old navy. scarf: gifted (but old navy). earrings: hawaii.

You know how sometimes people start a comment by saying, "Not to be rude, but..." and then they go on to be, well, rude? But in their minds it's okay because they prefaced it with a statement that supposedly negates the rudeness? I'm TOTally busting out that logic today. Only mine goes a little something like this:

(ahem)

Not to complain, but (you all know what's coming here, right? Complaint therapy 101.) my life is so very busy right now, it's all I can do to remember to breathe. I'd delineate all the combining factors that are resulting in said busyness so that you'd all believe me and, yes, pity me, but that would take too much time. Oh the irony.

Not that I think I'm so cool and my life is soooooo important. But sometimes my To-Do requires the paper of an entire forest. Like now. Believe me, I wish I could stay and chat awhile...because you're all funny and sweet and your comments make my day and I want to respond to all of you. Thanks for your patience with me.

Happy Wednesday.

Want a throw-it-on-and-be-comfy-but-still-presentable look like this? Click below...

1 comments:

 
Top