Roman numerals?! Brilliant! Why didn't I think of these before...like on Superbowl Sunday? Sheesh...
boots: target. tights: forever21, skirt: j. crew. shirt: gap. cardigan: rue21. necklace: downeast outfitters.
This week, I'm particularly grateful for...

- Date night. Especially when it involves my two favorite men: Pocket and Brian Regan. In that order, but it's gotta be close...
- Snow. Beautiful, deep, lovely, sparkly, fluffy stuff.
- Having a pair of boots in my 30x30. Which have totally overstayed their welcome this week (along with colored tights). But. Snow, guys. Snow.
- Having smart readers who correct me on my TOTally inaccurate spellings of foreign words. Like segway (segue) and capeche (capisce). Learn something new every day. (Like the fact that I shouldn't speak, read, or write anything remotely foreign...)
- Family time that involves jumping around the basement and laughter. Which happens a lot around here.
- Grocery carts and the fact that the handle side flips up so my kids can crawl like tigers into the cart themselves and I don't have to lift them up-and-over because, let's face it, they are growing and I am aging.
- Sharing accessories with my daughters, who are old enough to be responsible and put things away.
- Finding the accessories that my daughters have lost because, come to find out, they're actually NOT old enough to be responsible and put things away.
- My daughters. And my son. And everyone else whom I love.
- Quesadilla makers.
- Internet.
- A big-picture perspective.
- Being able to laugh at myself. And encouraging you all to do the same. For example:


(Reeeeeally not sure what I was going for in attempting the poses above...but I'm glad they're all equally lame. And by "lame" I of course mean "awesome.")

Happy Sunday.

Want this look? You got it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top