boots: target. jeans: kohl's. shirt: gap. sweater: american eagle outfitters. watch: citizen brand. necklace: don't recall. belt: Pocket's.

Dear Anonymous from Yesterday's Comments,

Thank you! I've been hoping that my blog has a happy-energetic vibe, because that's the way I try to live my life. Mmmm...for the most part, anyway. I'll admit to some slothful tendencies at night, when all I want to do is veg in front of some sort of screen within arm's reach of unhealthy snacks and pnut m&ms. (Those have protein, so I consider them a health food...I'm sure you'd agree.) 

As for your begging about my not doing the numbers: I know, right? They do seem a little juvenile and...well, odd. And, at this point, we've seen pretty much all the variation of numeral-contortion that my rickety old body can produce, so it's nothing new. I'd love to stop doing them. More than anybody. But I'm cursed with a stubborn streak that, once I start something, I tend to finish it. Dang it.

But, my dear Anonymous friend, I promise you this: if and when I participate in a 30x30 again, I won't do the numbers. Then you can keep visiting this energetic blog and not be annoyed. Have we got ourselves a deal? It seems like a win-win to me.

Love, Brittney

p.s. Is it hard to go through life with a name like "Anonymous"? Poor thing. That's okay, though...my older brothers called me "Tank" for the first few years of my life. So, y'know, it could be worse for you.

Everyone else: Happy Thursday!

Want these clothes but not the poses? You got it...check out the cute stuff below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top